Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Guinea Pig Series


It's not real, so look at the pic all you want. The Guinea Pig Series is something I read about a couple of years ago but I recently got reminded of it again. The second film in the series, Flower of Flesh and Blood caught my attention the most. It depicts a man drugging the girl above, and cutting her up; to me, it doesn't look real and it isn't but I can see how some people can believe that it is. Apparently Charlie Sheen saw a few minutes of this movie back in the 90's and believed it was real, (pussy), and he contacted the FBI. First of all, why in the hell was Charlie Sheen watching this snuff wannabe, and where did he get it, its not like you walk into K-Mart and purchase it on the spot. So....I really don't know what my point is, I'm distracted from the bad special effects..

No comments: