Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Friday Night Project!

So its the Friday Night project! The FNP is a sketch comedy series in the UK that airs every sunday night, its sort of like the equivalent to SNL here in the US, it has a guest celebrity host and musical guest every week, except they already have hosts. The two hosts are Justin Lee Collins and Alan Carr, they are two comedians from the UK, they help the celebrity host each week. I started watching the FNP because Lily Allen was a host and then I started to see that a lot of american celebrities and musicians were getting on this show, I don't know why it doesn't get reported here in the US, but some of my favorite musicians have hosted the show, such as like I've already mentioned, Lily Allen, Mark Ronson, Kanye West, and Amy Winehouse. I've posted the videos below to show you their hosting abilities.


No comments: