Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Hills Fan!

A man that can admit that he is a Hills fan, is more that fine in my book. To non-Hills fans, The Hills is a "reality show" on MTV which follows Lauren, Audrina, Heidi and Spencer. It is a guilty pleasure because no one likes to admit that they watch The Hills, most of the show appears to be fake but who cares, the show gets about 4 million viewers each week so obviously people don't mind. But back to Seth Rogen, he recently admitted he is a Hills fans in the current issue of GQ and in his exact words he "watches the shit out of that show" and he said he was even star struck when he ran into the cast at this years MTV Movie Awards, he says that Jonah Hill went to high school with Spencer from The Hills and Spencer went up to them backstage to tell them that he was a fan of their work, which left Seth flabbergasted, now I'm using Seth Rogen's EXACT words, don't think I'm making this shit up, I couldn't believe it myself.

No comments: