Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Now I Know You've Never Seen this One


So I saw this movie called Bobby a couple of years ago, it's about the Robert Kenndey assasination, but it focuses on the lives of other people leading up to the assasination. It was really interesting, most of the stories in the movie are fictional, but some aren't. Literally every actor you've ever heard of comes out in this movie, I'll name a few: Laurence Fishbourne, Nick Cannon, Heather Graham, Anthony Hopkins, Helen Hunt, Joshua Jackson, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, Shia LaBeouf, Lindsay Lohan, Elijah Wood, Freddy Rodriguez, Martin Sheen, Christian Slater, Sharon Stone, and Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Now, when I saw Nick Cannon and Lindsay Lohan, I didnt think they could pull off their dramatic roles, but they did, and they did a really good job, especially Nick Cannon. So this is an ensemble cast, the movie doesn't rely on one actor, it relies on all the actors to carry the story, and its done beautifully. I recommend this movie to anyone that is interested in historical events, such as the Bobby Kennedy's assasination.

No comments: