Friday, July 4, 2008

Pass the tortilla chips


I fucking love mexican food, most white people enjoy it, they always say they love it, who wouldn't? The warm tortilla chips they serve an hour before you get your enchiladas, the gooey cheese on anything you order and the over priced cup of sprite you ordered, who doesn't love that? Well, here are some of the best mexican restuarants in L.A. starting with one that is literally 2 minutes away from my house..

1. La Barca, it gets completely packed, especially on weekends, even more at night, but is it worth it? You bet it is, police love this place, they're there almost everytime I go there and USC kids coming flocking faster than at a HOlister sale, the wait is excruciating, almost up to an hour, but if you want a few drinks with some authentic mexican food and the company of your good friends at this beautiful restuarant, try it.
2. Don Antonio's, this place is great, if any girls are reading this, you might recognize this place as the frequent haunt of Heidi and Spencer's, of Hills fame, they love this restuarant and you can't blame them (even though we all want them to die), it has a great atmoshpere, the parking is a bit of a drag, your best bet is to just leave it up to the valet, enjoy.
3. El Tepeyac, I used to come into this joint back when I was a little girl, I've been coming here for years, the food is great, staff is polite, the wait is a bitch, need I say more? GO NOW!
4. La Parilla, now this restuarant has been given a lot of shit lately, been it's stil one of my favs, be sure to try their famous desert, the fried ice cream, yeah you read that correctly.
I hope you visit these places, because they're really good, I know there are a lot more mexican restuarants, but these are definitely worth trying. happy farting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well in my opinion i think El Gavilan should be included in this list.

-Jesse

Anonymous said...

El Gavilan is more of a fast food restaurant.

It's still REALLY good.

We're taking you