Thursday, July 10, 2008

Guilty Pleasure #1


It's The Girl's Next Door! I love them! I've been watching this show since it came, which was 3 years ago. Short premise of the show, it's about Hugh Hefner's 3 girlfriends, Holly Madison, Bridget Marquardt, and Kyndra Wilkinson. First of all, I love all of the girls, except Kyndra, I won't waste anytime describing her dumbass, btw, she's the one on the far left, holding up the number 3 with her fingers -_-. So anyways, Holly is so cool and so freakin pretty, so I can see why Hef picked her as his main girlfriend, now Bridget is the one that needs to get away from all of this; she's super smart, taking courses at UCLA, she is so sweet and funny, and as it turns out, she's married! But she said she's been sepereated for quite a while now, so there's my #1 guilty pleasure, The Girl's Next Door on E!. More GUILTY pleasures to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine is John & Kate plus 8. I can't turn away. I love Aaden and Hanna. And Kate is such milf.

rptyle